vrijdag 3 december 2010

Stone Cold Fox


I definitely just made one of the best discoveries which has made me unbelievably excited. Through lookbook I discovered the brand: Stone Cold Fox. A clothing company which is run by to California babes called Cydney Morris (graduate from California College of the Arts) and Dallas Wand (graduate from FIDM). The have a remarkable way of giving an authentic and vintage feel to their stunning clothes. After going through their different lookbooks, I've decided there isn't really anything I wouldn't want in my closet. Stone Cold Fox is definitely my newest crush. I also believe I just have a natural adoration for any brand that uses the word Fox since Wildfox is my number one addiction.


photos courtesy of the Stone Cold Fox website and their Facebook site

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten